Just chat ...

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just chat ...

Post  Jim on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:38 am

Let's use this thread for non-topic related chat and messages.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just chat ...

Post  GoodBoy on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:57 am

Gary has decided to unban Poppy from OVNI. I just sent her a PM via the old group, so hopefully she should get to read it. If not, then could someone else please pass the message on?

GoodBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:08 am

Well "someone" is just you and me right now ... but I'll send it along.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nighthawk on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Very Happy should have cheaked the whole sight before i posted those last messages, i could have hung them on here,what am i like:) 

nighthawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Ah, Jan ... was wondering who nighthawk was scratch 

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nighthawk on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Smile Jim, where can i read this stuff that this guy related to you, do you have it on net somewhere, other sight maybe? just like to read what he had to say to get a better perspective. Thanks:) 

nighthawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:29 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

link

Post  nighthawk on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:13 am

Just read that link Jim, interesting, it reads like the scriptures OT, but with Orion being clarified .Thanks for the link will just add that to my collection of stuff.Smile 

nighthawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:28 am

nighthawk wrote:Just read that link Jim, interesting, it reads like the scriptures OT, but with Orion being clarified .Thanks for the link will just add that to my collection of stuff.Smile 
Yeah, but like I just posted at UK:

Based on what I have looked at, beginning with Dr Brian Weiss’ work Many Lives, Many Masters, the simplest explanation boils down to "outside information" being implanted in you brain. The picture seems to count on the fact you already believe certain things, and so will not see the errors in the picture presented. The "beings" involved in this picture in Weiss' work really screwed up this time, and Catherine (Weiss' ONLY patient who went through this) said she was being told things by the "Master Spirits" ... who in my picture represent the anti-aspect.

The question then becomes: How many people who have had, for instance, horrendous "abduction" accounts, were still in their beds sleeping, and what they "saw" was simply transmitted data into their brain by a being or beings also in their room? Don't think it's possible? How many "telepathy" accounts have you read about? It's the exact same thing ... data is TRANSMITTED directly into your brain. How far could they get if you were sleeping, hypnotized, or even unconscious?

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lue

Post  nighthawk on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:16 am

But Loe was supposedly unconscious when this happened to him ???

nighthawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:38 am

nighthawk wrote:But Loe was supposedly unconscious when this happened to him ???

That's exactly the point ... the best time to transfer information to a person is when they are asleep, hypnotized, or unconscious. In an NDE, if the information is correct, you are in your quantum body and whoever you meet would be exactly like meeting someone here on earth. The idea is, a master manipulator could tell you anything - and you'd believe it. You are out of your body in a strange place, and some glowing being pops up and implies he's God. Really? Can I see your driver's license - God?

Then there is the "lack of knowledge" problem on our part, where he's told these other two beings are Michael and Gabriel. Really? If he had ANY understanding of religion, he'd know immediately that Michael and Gabriel do not exist outside of religious folk law. He'd also know there is no "God." God vanishes from history as you go back in time beyond the 3300 BC date. So who the hell is he talking to? Some narcissistic being that gets off playing God, and feeds off your believing him.

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:08 pm

oh boy...looks like we got to grind it out the hard way ( if only we could find more subjects like lou willing to lay bare their experiences } have to say I am trying to pursue several avenues just now but very early days ( unfortunately work is getting in the way !!! )

yep ,I take your point and see where you are movin but if we take this out of the equasion reakon we need something in there to fill the void ,think i'll re aquaint myself with the book of common prayer !

Last edited by sunbern on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:51 pm

I have my notes on Weiss, we can strike up a talk right here. study 

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 pm

well i'd say ( from what I have read so far ) he is on to something and maybe if we approached his forum as a group we may just be able to persuade him to talk to us directly ..well worth a try I reakon jim ,hope you can persuade him to talk ..

sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Do you really think that someone who has created a $ life and does not have clue one that beings are lying to him, is going to just just chuck everything? Book sales, CDs, workshops, reputation - umm, somehow I don't think so.

I was also watching this new show on reincarnation, and the picture was the same - start with children, plant images in their heads while asleep, scare the crap out of them, and fill them with hard data that they will verfy or their parents will later on. It's all deceptive BS. Ask yourself a question, why is there NO TRACE of reincarnation for 2000 years before it just pops up out of nowhere roughly 1200 or so BC?  

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top