i'M BACK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i'M BACK

Post  Endtimewatchman on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:11 pm

I got curious and stopped back here. We're toast. The government and the world is screwed up and all I am expecting is for TSHTF. Hi Jim. :-)

Endtimewatchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'M BACK

Post  sunbern on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:27 pm

me too ,lets have it then watchman ,hope all well jim ..

sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Where's Jim? It took me a long time to succumb to the reality that all the crap going on can't be fixed and I've done what I can to survive whatever happens and all I can say is "stay tuned". I wonder how many are in our camp? Many have no clue...and many still think we can turn all this madness around and as for myself at this point I don't give a shit. :-) Hi sunbern.

Endtimewatchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:05 am

jim will show ,this has been a very difficult year for me ( just lost my father ) but always return here.it's the best safehouse I know.....,agreed watcher there is a lot happening just now and easy to get caught up in it but best not to......,you may or may not know I have been getting very deep into the whole subject of the paranormal ( not just ufo's ) and rather than say I have jumped into a can of worms I have opened up a whole area of interest to me and am enjoying every minute of it,got to go now but will be back it will be good to talk about it ,see you later...

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:52 pm

I am just re reading your superwave thread on ovni jim ,your joseph Campbell quote rings in my ears and is so pertinent to the message you received about putting your beliefs in a pile and backing off to re think .I have just been reading some of his fantastic writings and one that I believe fits this bill very aptly is "if you stumble and fall,there you will find gold " hang on in there bud ...just for the record I took your advice and backed off only to approach from another angle and with renewed interest ,so where are we ? well no superwave ( yet ) and timescales out of the window but personally I have seen ufo's for the first time in my life this year ,yes I have aways been a believer now I know I am ,they really are out there ( I was a hardened sceptic ) and now I know they exist it is only a matter of time I believe before I am able to talk to them and they me ,at least one of my friends can and does do this by telepathy and I have actually witnessed four ufo's she has "called" to her....,if that sounds far fetched then so be it ,I will not retract it and I can defend the statement with evidence .as for the superwave well the jury is out but by my presence here you should know that I am still on board jim perhaps there is another wave about to sweep through humanity hopefully the awakening of their existence and the value of the life they have been granted and the beautiful planet they inhabit ....

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:43 pm

I know Jim has been talking about the Superwave for years. I have always been a seeker and have an open mind to the supernatural and paranormal etc. etc. I have read about the UFO/Alien communication/telepathy thing. They say some people can actually see alien ships at night with night vision glasses/scopes. There is more to this world than we can know. As far as being alive and having a fear of dying...and hopefully an afterlife......I tell people....wouldn't it be something that after we pass on we will find out that we were crazy for wanting to stay here. Nice thought huh!

Endtimewatchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:57 pm

if you read the near death experience books ( and I have read six this year ) that's exactly how it is my friend.i don't fear death any more at all ...in fact I would go father and say the mayans and aztec's who willingly offered their bodies for sacrifice knew far more about this than we do.......,i guess even quite a lot of those were not too keen though !!!

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:42 pm

sunburn....yes I have read stories about near death.....and going to Heaven etc. sunburn....I was in here for at least three years and then got away from it for quite a while. For a long time it was just Jim and I and a guy from England. I must have missed you in the interim. I'm a guy and live in Pennsylvania. I suppose Jim is still in Texas. Last night I was watching some neat pics of ufo's and night vision on many Youtubes.

Endtimewatchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:46 pm

BTW....if Jim doesn't show up eventually I can always send a private email.

Endtimewatchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:23 pm

yeah me too but don't worry he will,he just left a posting on ovni ( uk ) a couple of days ago....where are u watcher ?

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:07 pm

sunburn.....in a previous post I mentioned that I'm a guy and live in Pennsylvania. Where and who are you?

Endtimewatchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:42 pm

I'm a guy too and live in the uk near Cambridge ,but I spend a lot of time in my old home of Suffolk especially rendlesham forest ,have seen some pretty incredible things there since i said to jim ( nearly two year ago) I wanted to get up close and personal with the guys who were actually seeing and reporting stuff on a regular basis well I did and I have seen stuff and every time I go there now I am expecting something to happen ,that's not to say I am willilng it far from it I still have my scepticism but I have learnt that by opening my mind things really do start to happen .what have you seen bud ?

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Well.....as far as my heritage is concerned I am part Welsh and Irish and German and Lord knows what else. I guess I'm a mutt. I have seen a few unusual sights in the sky in the past but what it/they were remains a mystery. Is that the forest where there was a major encounter with those soldiers? I did have an encounter with what I thought was pure evil once....maybe a demon? I keep an open mind to everything. Sorry sunbern...I addressed you previously as sunburn.

Endtimewatchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:47 pm

no worries mate ,,yep rendlesham is full of mysteries ,if you google the rendlesham forest ufo incident it will tell you everything about the craft/s that supposedly landed there in December 1980 we think there are portals in the foerest because strange things are happening there even to this day ..gotta go mate will look u up tomorrow ...

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Yesterday at 11:50 pm

Hi Sunbern,hi Endtimewatchman.
Sorry to hear about your dad Bernie.as i think you are now realising,just because you cant see him doesnt mean hes not around you.its not the end,its just a different journey and dimension.i hope you are coping okay Bernie.
Sounds like you have some interesting experiences Endtimewatchman. Smile

Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum