Where to start LOL ....

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where to start LOL ....

Post  Jim on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:22 am

I have had experiences since 1955 ... the latest addition to what I'm looking into shows there DOES exist an "anti-aspect" in the picture, and based on the level of confusion that has been generated in this subject, the human race is going to get it's butt kicked when Dr LaViolette's life work comes to pass.

http://starburstfound.org/superwaveblog/?p=300

People's approach to the UFO subject (because of an inner fear they refuse to deal with) is identical to the web version of the "definition of insanity" - which is basically looking at the same material, over and over, expecting different results. How many times can you look at "sightings" before you realize that you will NEVER find your answers there? Haven't found them yet, have you? SO DROP THE SUBJECT ... IT'S A WASTE OF TIME.

Time wake up and smell the coffee ... study 

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to start LOL ....

Post  GoodBoy on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 pm

I can see we're going to have fun with all these smilies. lol! 

GoodBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Where are the others?

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 am

Well, while we wait ...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/black-hole-at-heart-of-our-galaxy-%E2%80%9Cwill-erupt-next-year%E2%80%9D--say-astronomers-104531562.html

The idea here is EVERYTHING depends on what is IN the G2 cloud. Some scientists say nothing is in it, but then the question becomes HOW did the cloud survive all of this time if nothing was in it "holding it together?" scratch 

http://starburstfound.org/superwaveblog/?p=300

On top of this, my "experiences" have NOT been like everyone elses ... the "abduction phenomena" which seems to be at the root of everything with people, DID NOT HAPPEN TO ME. What DID happen took me years to understand and is called constructivism. The base premise goes like this:

Constructivism is basically a theory -- based on observation and scientific study -- about how people learn. It says that people construct their own understanding and knowledge of the world, through experiencing things and reflecting on those experiences. When we encounter something new, we have to reconcile it with our previous ideas and experience, maybe changing what we believe, or maybe discarding the new information as irrelevant. In any case, we are active creators of our own knowledge. To do this, we must ask questions, explore, and assess what we know.

http://www.thirteen.org/edonline/concept2class/constructivism/

It's at this particular point that people freak, because in order to do this properly hard data MUST be incorporated into the picture, and people would rather believe what they FEEL rather than base ideas on the hard data component parts. I am telling you now, you can't do that and be sure you are right.

The problem in the ET / human picture is that all forward motion (learning) has stopped, and there is a reason why this has happened. Simply put, the data we need to complete the picture was removed 5000+ years ago, in ONE PLACE on the globe, when a minor superwave hit (the same event talked about in Dr LaViolette's work - but a MINOR version) and scared the crap out of the people in the Mesopotamian area. The global effects of this event are known as the Piora Oscillation.

It was at that point, in the Mesopotamian area, that people thought the time had come for another MAJOR event, and implimented the belief held since the 40,000 BC superwave event (ET / the "gods" were supposed to come and help) - but - nothing happened (it was only a minor event). They tied this arrival failure together with the flood event that swept across the Mediterranean a couple or three millennia earlier, when the side of Mt Etna slid into the Mediterranean and caused a mega-tsunami that killed everyone. Why did this happen? Where was the "help?" There wasn't supposed to be any for that event ... we handle our our own lives here.

The simple picture here regarding the fear driven mental outcome of the minor superwave 3300 BC, was doctrinal change. Egypt and Sumer represent a picture where a LARGE visual picture (cities / huge temples) coupled with excessive and open "beliefs in 'gods' above" (worship) dominated their lives so they could be seen from "above." The belief regarding "help" at a time of "doom" was slowly eliminated, the symbol of "help" became the ankh in Egypt, and was coupled with an "arrow" in Sumer.

On top of this, as time went on, new nations were born and everything was lost; religion only / worship was center idea. On top of this, over the course of the last 5000 years, the sociopathic / narcissistic aspect entered the picture, where rulers took over EVERYTHING, and these rulers had absolutely NO feelings for the people - all they wanted was everything they could get, and to be worshiped by the people as some kind of god. This has not stopped in 5000 years, and is the exact reason why this planet is in the mess it is today. Where were all the "great empires?" They came from the exact same area the original error created - all around the Mediterranean area, and spread out globally from there.

While we (the children of the error) have been in mental chaos for the last 5000+ years, the Hopi today know ET is here, and they know why. They know there have been (what they call) 3 prior worlds, and we are living in the 4th "world." Dating for this, as far as I can get, ties to "the symbol" dating that incorporates alleged carvings that date back well over 200,000 years. I think it's suspect, but can't say for sure; there is a gap with no data from that early time to the 40,000 BC superwave. So if this is true, the 1st world came from that early time period, and ended with the Toba event, C 73,000 BC.

The second "world" would have begun after that event, and ended with the 40,000 BC superwave.

The 3rd world would have begun after that, and ended with the C 13,000 BC superwave, followed by the 4th world we are in today.

The so-called Hopi Blue Star event (the end of our fourth world), Dr LaViolette believes is connected to the superwave:

Dr. LaViolette mentions in his book, Earth Under Fire, concerning the Hopi:
According to a legend told by the Hopi Indians, the present world civilization is not the first to populate the earth. Before this one, there were three other ‘worlds,’ each terminated by a global catastrophe. They call the present world cycle the Fourth World, and claim that it too like the others before it, will one day come to an end. They say that this ending will be heralded by the appearance of Saquasohuh, the Blue Star spirit. …
Since the cores of distant exploding galaxies are observed to have a bright blue star like appearance, it is reasonable to expect that the core of our own Galaxy would have a similar appearance during its explosive phase. So the legendary appearance of the Blue Star could be referring to an explosion of our Galaxy’s core.
Several hundred years after the first appearance of the Blue Star, earth observers would have become aware of lighting effects resulting from the superwave’s passage through the galaxy’s central bulge.
Synchrotron radiation emitted by the superwave’s cosmic rays would have illuminated the dense gas clouds in the Galaxy’s nucleus to create an oval luminous form around the Blue Star. Dense clouds of dust obscure visible light coming from this region. However, during its bright active phase, some light would have penetrated. This frightening spectacle may have appeared to ancient inhabitants as a gigantic punishing ‘Eye’ in the sky, the entire form occupying about a 16-degree field of view, or about 32 solar diameters. Its ‘iris’ would have a diameter of about 4 degrees with a brilliant light emanating from its central pupil, the Blue Star.

If everything is right, on top of it all, we have a real problem regarding this event and the world we have created. The EMP alone could shut down power globally, and the problem there beyond the shutdown of all electronic equipment, so no food / fuel deliveries, is the shutdown of all nuclear power plants. Once the reserve power goes offline - I wonder what will happen? scratch 

So, what's with all the abductions and trauma - if they are here (and have been here since the 30s)? That would depend on who is doing what, and that's something we'll get into later.

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:06 pm

nice site jim ,got here ok ,good to see you too gb, Bernie here ( solarwind ) some superb intro material ,must admit I did get a tad racked orf with the yahoo site ,by the looks of things I've got me some readin to do before i post much more yeah brill smilys too agree gb  sunny

Last edited by sunbern on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smilie would'nt post)

sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:38 pm

as you know I am studying the rendlesham forest incident very closely and several of the witnesses claim the experience they had was "like seeing an eye winking at them " maybe this was a warning but as we weave this complex web ,we may add and doubtless subtract from the material we have to work with as we put it into some sort of context ,just threw it into the melting pot for comment which I guess is where it's at .new scientist recently ran an article on the gas cloud presently on course for the galactic centre where dwells a massive black hole, the authors of the article were not sure if any gaseous planetary sized objects were contained within..... it is due to enter the hole in the spring of 2014 .I will try to get a link to the article if I can..
found it ......... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23343563

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodBoy on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Nice to see you here, Bernie. I'm glad you made it. I think this forum is going to be a much better way to communicate than the Yahoo group was.

I've heard about the Rendlesham Forest incident and have a basic understanding of the story, but it's not something I've ever looked at with any depth. I can say the same for most of the UFO stuff really. I'm not a researcher but I do have a basic understanding of some well known cases. Good luck with your research, mate, and I hope you keep us informed with any new findings you may have.

P.S. What was that you mentioned on the old group about the M.I.B.? I'll understand if you don't feel comfortable discussing it. Wink

GoodBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:57 pm

I know we have no way of knowing what the outcome of this is going to be, but I find it odd the topic itself has been in circulation since the '50s and the ET aspect that connects to this topic entered 20 years before that. Then too, why have I gone through everything I have? Then there's the new study I've been doing on the 'anti-aspect' in this picture as well as the paranormal and NDE subjects ... why the added confusion?

I had a talk with Lou Famoso about his odd 1964 NDE experience - that included Orion of all things, and dealt with the end of all. After I went through it, history showed he was lied to. Now of course one could say he made it all up, but the amount of effort he has put into spreading his "message" on multiple sites makes me say no.

His base premise is that this event is coming, but Orion's part is just a signal for it to begin. The outcome basically is the obliteration of humanity, but not to worry because "we all go on" after death. I find this odd because my approach to the anti-aspect is exactly that ... cause confusion - waste time - keep people looking everywhere but where they should be looking ... and when it's game over, the future generations of humanity will never be born.

Anyway, you can read it here - to me it's nothing but lies colored by theatrics. You think you are talking to God? Did you check his driver’s license?

http://loufamoso.tripod.com/

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodBoy on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Jim wrote:Constructivism is basically a theory -- based on observation and scientific study -- about how people learn. It says that people construct their own understanding and knowledge of the world, through experiencing things and reflecting on those experiences. When we encounter something new, we have to reconcile it with our previous ideas and experience, maybe changing what we believe, or maybe discarding the new information as irrelevant. In any case, we are active creators of our own knowledge. To do this, we must ask questions, explore, and assess what we know.
Yeah, and when a belief system is challenged, a lot of people don't like it and choose to stick with the old one. Probably because it's too much hassle to rewrite the history books. Maybe this is one good example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis

Jim wrote:This frightening spectacle may have appeared to ancient inhabitants as a gigantic punishing ‘Eye’ in the sky, the entire form occupying about a 16-degree field of view, or about 32 solar diameters. Its ‘iris’ would have a diameter of about 4 degrees with a brilliant light emanating from its central pupil, the Blue Star.
I've just seen the picture on the linked BBC article. I can see how it may appear as a gigantic eye in the sky. Makes me wonder what the eye in the Illuminati pyramid represents. Could they have known about this event for a long time?

In regards to the Lou Famoso story, I read it a while back and the jury is still out.

I find it truly amazing that existence even exists in the first place! Even when something dies it doesn't disappear completely does it? Given that we are made up mostly of water, the water will go on to somewhere else, and so too will the remaining organic matter. Everything just gets recycled. Based on my own experiences, I may be able to prove to myself that there's more to this reality than what we perceive with the five senses.

I once heard someone say that a human being drinks the same water twice in their lifetime. However, I think it's safe to say that it's not the case for everyone LOL. I don't like the idea of drinking a dead person, or eating something that contains the organic particles of a dead creature, be it human or otherwise (funny coming from a meat eater I guess).

Anyway, the out of body experiences I've had, while very brief, were interesting enough, but may not prove anything. However, the "visions" (for a want of better words) were far more convincing to me. They were strong enough for me to at least think it was worth looking into some of this stuff. I had three in total and each one took place on a seperate occasion. They seemed to be a warning for something bad about to happen - never good.

Could this prove - to me at least - that there's a spirit or an afterlife? Could it be an ability that every human being has which serves as a type of survival tool, but because of the way most humans live nowadays, we no longer need or use it? Or could they have been pure coincidences on three seperate occasions? Something else I'd like to add also, is that I used to suffer from anxiety attacks and have experienced the fight or flight syndrome on many occasion (which, I assume, would have been something our ancestors experienced more than we do today).

For a moment lets assume there is a spirit world. I can't see there would be any need for the spirit to communicate with the physical body to warn it about something taking place in the spirit world. Therefore it's probably safe to assume that any visions about future events pertain to this physical reality only. When these visions take place it could be a possibility that there's some kind of interaction taking place between the physical body and a spirit body, or it could all be physical but involving a mental ability we don't yet understand. Either way, if humans do have the ability to tap into a survival tool that warns them of bad future events, it would prove that future events are not random at all. Therefore, I was supposed to write this message on this day and at this time LOL.

Without the universe we would not exist. I wouldn't be sat here now writing this message and doing your heads in LOL. I can't see how you can create something from absolutely nothing, so something must have created the universe we live in ... but what? And what created that something that created the universe? And what created that something that created the something that created the universe we live in? Ad infinitum.

The idea of infinite space is probably beyond the comprehension of most human beings. Either way I'm up for giving it a shot. I see everything as being reflective of itself - the smaller things make up the bigger picture, and the bigger picture is a reflection of the smallest things. Some people believe you only need to look in a compost heap to see how the universe works. If you see everything as a picture comprising of individual pixels, the only way to change that picture would be to change the pixels. You could paint the monitor a different colour to hide the picture, but it would still be there. The only way to change the world would be to change the hearts of every human being that makes up the picture. During my first experience, I felt something that I've not felt before or since, and the only way to describe it is like an electrical feeling surging through every singe cell of my being that made me feel connected to all things in existence (I was existence). What it seemed to be showing me was there is no death, only eternity.

If god made man in the form of himself, does that mean humans are special in the eyes of god, or does it mean that god himself is / was human? Did this god come to earth and help seed the planet with more humans, or did humans evolve here over billions of years? Either humans didn't evolve here but were put here by a god who looks human, or we did evolve here over billions of years from what were supposedly sea creatures. Therefore, either God doesn't look human at all, but looks like a type of sea creature, or someone intervened in our evolution to make us what we are today. If these sea creatures are able to turn into humans over billions of years, it's safe to assume we are not the only humans in the universe. The seeds for life must be abundant in the universe, so whether you want to believe we evolved here or were put here it doesn't really matter. Either way, it proves that life must exist elsewhere in the universe for it to exist here - even if it's only a single celled organism.

The only thoughts running through my head at this time are: If humans evolved from sea creatures, everything else must too have evolved from sea creatures before eventually taking to the land. So why didn't everything else evolve into intelligent beings like us? If we assume all the original seeds were the same, why did they evolve into different creatures? AND ... I wonder if all human life came from one or two seeds or if the original creatures were hermaphrodites?

Razz

GoodBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:06 am

Yeah, and when a belief system is challenged, a lot of people don't like it and choose to stick with the old one. Probably because it's too much hassle to rewrite the history books. Maybe this is one good example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis

There will always be differing opinions ... which is why the hard data approach. study  I stay out of the science stuff because I really have no background, and have to wait for the smoke to clear to find answers. Until then the topic sits on a shelf in my head and I deal with the material I'm more familiar with. Makes life MUCH easier.

I've just seen the picture on the linked BBC article. I can see how it may appear as a gigantic eye in the sky. Makes me wonder what the eye in the Illuminati pyramid represents. Could they have known about this event for a long time?

Well look at the Hopi ... they know. I tried to get closer to the elders and have a conversation about a few things, but that didn't work, so the details picture is inconclusive. We are the problem in the picture being the descendants of the idiots who changed things around. My early conclusions based solely on human nature and connections to images and ideas is that there have always been "people who knew" in this picture, and yes, some seem to be European. It's my belief this is how Nostradamus got his push in the topic. He vanished for about 6 years I think it was, and I believe he met some of these people. He took the subject WAY too far in his approach, but there are bits and pieces that show he did have the base idea. He knew there was a division in history, a time where something once reigned and was replaced by  - something else. He said this new reign would last 7000 years, and if you take his end date of 3797 AD and subtract 7000 years you get 3203 BC, which is the time period of the minor superwave and the time our information problems began ... it literally was a "new reign."

Christianity was also based on the missing information, it just has a new cast of characters. The idea is, yeah, there were people who knew all along, they just kept it all hush hush. They knew the Orion nebula was connected to this picture, like these pics:

It seems the Dept of the Treasury used it too, but replaced the nebula with a "key." The scales would be Libra, and Libra rises when Orion sets, and vise versa.

The way the picture looks, these people finally vanished around the time of the Masonic growth movement a few centuries back, and this is why the "eye in a triangle" exists - it was absorbed information. But the picture was always popping up somewhere in a hidden picture. One of the oddest is the "kings chamber" in the cut away view of one of the Giza pyramids.

In regards to the Lou Famoso story, I read it a while back and the jury is still out.

Well like I said, Lou and I had a LONG talk and for me, taking everything as it sits, it definitely fits the deception picture. It would connect to the idea of the anti-aspect that's also the foundational idea behind Karla Turner's work regarding the UFO field. It means "it's as bad up there as it is down here" and the bottom line is deception and confusion regarding what's allegedly "coming." I don't agree with the method used, it's all theatrics. Why not (if the information is true) just say what's on your mind? In my experiences I was never "told" anything, which eliminates the "lie" aspect, and leaves the "topic sorting" and final conclusion picture creation in my hands ... each topic fits the next, and I just had to figure out how.

As far as the rest of what you wrote, I'm going to leave that picture in your hands - because THAT is what constructivism is all about lol! 

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:54 pm

wow guys you both just blew me away there ,there's no way I can disagree with either of you ( not having had a similar experience myself ) but what puzzles me is the modus operandi of the SUPREME BEINGS ( for want of better terminology ) they are acting in an extremely subtle way and its almost as if the only salvation we have is if we believe lou's account of his near death experience ,but the message he brings back seems to show what is in store for us rather than giving us guidance on the way we should live our lives.....,no reference to any scriptures or jesus just a grand tour of the galaxy courtesy of the supreme beings .I guess the fact that Gabriel and Michael were there and the religious beings in the tunnel gives credence to the biblical connection and the winged `angels `he saw make that connection too so perhaps after all religion is the tie ,now that's got me thinking I may have made a big mistake putting the creation of man in the hands of extraterretrials,after all ,and perhaps even they are products of the supreme beings after all the final words to lou (before he was sent back) were in effect when man thinks he is greater than me he will in effect sign his demise ,lou was not able to question this so which religion is the right one and how many of us have to doubt the word of god for the world to be destroyed ,heavy stuff I reakon  it certainly seems if this account is to be believed in it's entirety that religion plays a massive part in our salvation .... having talked to him jim , how can I disagree with your assumptions after all I for one wouldn't even be here if I didn't think your research was sound .we can make our own assumptions as you point out but your painstaking research is primarily what guides me ,your theories are fascinating too G B we are cookin ourselves up some amazin ingredients here folks and I just love it .bounce

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:15 pm

sunbern wrote:...but what puzzles me is the modus operandi of the SUPREME BEINGS ( for want of better terminology ) they are acting in an extremely subtle way and its almost as if the only salvation we have is if we believe lou's account of his near death experience ,but the message he brings back seems to show what is in store for us rather than giving us guidance on the way we should live our lives.....,

See that's the entire point here ... I look at history and Gabriel & Michael do not exist, except as add-on characters to a belief system with a God who, if you go back in history beyond the 3300 BC marker, vanishes completely. THAT is a problem. Now I accept full responsibility for what I am saying here, it's just that there is no way around it ... "GOD" was first THE SUN ... or the being IN the sun. And the GOD did not exist before 5300 years ago. Archeologist Marija Gimbutas brought that out YEARS ago.

It was PEOPLE who changed that picture, removed the "being" from the sun and placed him somewhere in the sky. It's been like that ever since, and the only changes have been doctrinal - in other words, this "GOD" has half a million different approaches to a doctrine. This is ALL a creation of people for one purpose - control.

So if Lou did have these experiences, then he was face to face with another narcissistic being (the anti-aspect) who wanted to be seen as "GOD." The being said: "They will turn from ME and claim themselves like Gods." That is a narcissistic ego trip, and the end result will be the destruction of mankind. In my experiences Orion holds the 40,000 year old key that we lost ... the reason ET is here (at least the good guys) ... in Lou's approach to Orion: "I am to tell the world to look to ORION, and they will know when the new world will come upon them." But his picture eliminates the key - and everybody dies. Orion held the archetypal picture - the nebula - AKA the early goddess - the ORIGINAL sign of life on a level those people understood linguistically. Lou has nothing but hang onto your asses cuz you're all goning to die ... but it's OK cuz you will go on after death. Really?

If I'm right, this is the picture of the two opposing forces at work here that I just call the good guys and the bad guys. Like Karla Turner said:

We are in the midst of a reality-challenging mystery, and although I once said that this story couldn’t be written until it was over, we no longer have the luxury of waiting. Like some species-wide recurrent nightmare, it may never be over. Or the mystery might all be made clear tomorrow, with revelations that mark the end of the world as we know it.

"Perfectly real aliens exist out there, and it seems one kind wants to help us and another kind wants to deceive us."

Just by comparing mine and Lou's experiences alone here, I believe we have a picture of both sides.

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodBoy on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:07 pm

In retrospect I believe my experiences may have started from a young age, but it wasn't until a few years ago that I started connecting a few dots. I can post some of my experiences at a later date, but for now here's what I've found so far:

The human looking extraterrestrials I encountered were wearing all-in-one padded blue overalls with a yellow / gold design on the front. The design wasn't symmetrical and one end was longer than the other. Below is an image I made that shows what I saw.

It was either late last year or the beginning of this year when I, by chance, came across a video on Youtube to do with Bob Marley and Freemasons or occultism (I forget which ... but it's not important). In the video there was a black and white image of an altar, and on the side of the altar there was a design that reminded me of the yellow design on the overalls the men were wearing. I did a quick Google search for freemasonic symbols and I discovered one known as The Square.

The square is one of the most easily recognizable masonic symbols, the square teaches us to square our actions by the square of virtue. Thus being mindful, purposeful and responsible in our actions. The square emblem initially one edge longer than the other, other the centuries, the long end became shorter and the short end became longer until reaching the symmetrical square we have today.

link to source: http://masonicsymbols.com/symbol.asp?symbol=Square

Some time later I watched a short Youtube video to do with Freemasonry, and 48 seconds into the video I came across the following image:

Either it's a massive coincidence or there could be some type of connection between Freemasonry (maybe within the upper echelons) and an off world civilisation.

After looking at some of the images you just posted, Jim, especially the Talpiot Tomb one, it makes me wonder if this symbol is connected to Orion. If you take a look at the image below, you can see that one edge of the triangle is longer than the other.

Then if you take a look at the Talpiot Tomb image with the triangle above the door of the tomb, and check out this image of the Kukulkan Pyramid at Chichen Itza with Orion above it. ...

GB Shocked

GoodBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodBoy on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Incidentally, where the circle is in this image, is that roughly where the 'eye' would appear during a superwave?

GoodBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Yeah I remember that ... I have nothing. It's a popular (here anyway LOL) mark as can be seen here: http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/04/index.html  I just can't put it to anything ... what were the experiences about?

Dr Lee Smolin.

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top